Atraumatic Spinal Needle -
Size: #4 1/2-#7 (26G-22G) L80-150 mm
- Used in subarachnoid puncture for spinal anesthesia.
- Specially designed needlepoint shape causes no trauma of spinal
dura mater, and automatically closes the puncture port after
withdrawal of the needle to reduce the leak of cerebrospinal fluid,
with the occurrence of PDPH evidently declined.
- Proper shape and position of the side hole maintains adequate
flow and reduces imperfect retardations as well.
1. EPIDURAL NEEDLE
2. ANESTHETIC NEEDLE
3. ATRAUMATIC SPINAL NEEDLE
4. COMBINED SPINAL & EPIDURAL BLOCK
5. Puncture Needle
6. Pen Needle
7. Lumbar Puncture Procedure
8. Lumbar Myelography
9. Spinal Anesthesia
10. Disposable Arterial Venous Fistula (AVF) Needle Set